Friday, November 20, 2009

Teachers House

     Skylar and I home school. A teacher comes and tutors us every day. Her name is Mrs. Lisa. Today is Friday. We've been looking forward to this day all week. We went to Ms. Lisa's house today, and we're still there. We did a little work. They (Mrs. Lisa, her husband, and her dad) have a stone oven and we built a fire. Shawn was there too, for a special treat. We put leaves and stuff in the fire. We ate lunch. Then I did an acting presentation. I did a seen from Percy Jackson and the Olympians (my favorite book series) book 5. Sky did a presentation on red eared sliders (a type of turtle she'd been researching.)  We ate some treats that they had. (That was nice of them to give us treats). Now I'm doing this blog entry as more work.

No comments:

Post a Comment