Thursday, August 26, 2010

Very Interesting

I'm doing my homework and surprisingly, it's very interesting. If you follow my blog, you probably know that I home school. I have a project on dolphins due Tuesday, and a project on Gurdgieff, due Wednesday. It's Thursday, so I'll probably have to work a bit over the weekend.

Did you know that most dolphin pods include about a dozen individuals, but sometimes pods form together. This is called a super pod, and it can be up to a thousand dolphins!

Also, sometimes dolphins fall in love with other species, including humans.

Anyway, if you want to find out more go research dolphins! And I you don't, good, because I'm boring you guys with my facts now! Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Who is Gurdgieff? Maybe you could post about him...I hear he was an interesting fellow.

    ReplyDelete