Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New Books

     I used to only like adventure genre and stuff for books, but recently, I started expanding what I like. I read the Judy Moody and Stink series when I was younger and even though they're really easy now, I continued them. One of my absolute favorite books that I read, was a book called How to Steal a Dog. It's about this girl Georgina who's dad left the family so they have no money, and her mom has to work two jobs. They can't afford an apartment so they live in their car. (Georgina's life sounds pretty bad haw?) Well anyway, she tries to earn money for her family, (her, her mom, and her brother, Toby) by stealing a dog, and she gets herself into more trouble. It's a story about doing the right thing, and it's a great book.

No comments:

Post a Comment