Wednesday, December 2, 2009

More of Those Books?

     OK, first of all, Rick Riordan, the author of the Percy Jackson series, answered a fan who had commented on the website, asking Rick Riordan to write another Percy Jackson book. (See, "the bookworm side of me", one of my first blog entry's, to learn more about Percy Jackson.) Rick Riordan said that Percy's story is finished, but he might write a story about another half-blood. Then, even though anybody can wright on Wikipedia so it might have been fan made, it said that Rick Riordan, is going to wright another half-blood series, concerning the new great prophecy! (There's a proficy at the end of the book series, that doesn't get fulfilled). So I'm really exited to read the new series if the author writes another one. (If out of a one in a million chance that you're reading this, Rick Riordan, I just want to say that I'm the Percy Jackson #1 fan, and that I'm begging you to write another series about another half-blood!)

1 comment: