I'm going to write about the coolest vacation I've ever had. Now, I take a couple or few month vacation every summer with my family. We usually visit friends and family, which is all great, but one time, we went to Europe. I know some of you Corner View folks live in Europe, so your probably like, "Yeah, so? Big deal!" But for us this was awesome.
First we went to Paris. We stayed in a tiny little apartment with little hot water in the shower, next to a roaring city full of traffic....But we hardly noticed any of that stuff 'cause we were having such an awesome time.
Here's all the good things:
1. Our apartment was right next to an ice cream shop
2. Every morning, dad would go out to a pastry shops and get us croissants, baguettes, and sometimes sugary pastries for breakfast.
3. Every day we would go out and see national monuments (such as the Eiffel Tower), or go to parks or just go around the city.
4. Every night we would go out to a restauraunt and eat food that made us think Oh my God! I'm never going to taste something as good as that in my life! But then the next day, the next restaurant would top it. Then we would walk around and get pastries or gelato.
5. We walked a lot which was fun (and also--eh em--balanced out the extra few pounds we were gaining because the food was so good we couldn't get enough of it)
We only stayed in Paris for a little while--5 or so days. But it was one of the most amazing experiences, I ever had.
Throughout the week, I'm going to keep telling you about my trip to Europe (that was only one part) so stay tuned!